Monday, November 8, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

62 post

Gosh ... Why everytime oso window shopping ...
Haiz .. So stupid
Can see , can touch , can hold BUT CANNOT BUY !! =="
Saw nice bags and T-shirts oso cannot buy ... :(
I'll go shop when I have $$$ ... xD
I went Jusco in Cheras and Pavillion and Fahrenheit 88 ....
Din really walk in Fahrenheit 88 la ...
Went there with my sis , her bf and my bro ...
Quite boring .... xD
Bought Sticky candies .... Yummy !! :)




Walk around and came home ....
When daddy and mummy came home ... Went and have dinner ..
Conclusion was .., I didn't study during the Deepavali holiday ..
I'm suppose to study for maths ... :(
Hopefully won't fail again this time ... haiz

So , today was maths examination ...
It wasn't really that bad la ... xD
Cause I used the calculator .. Not onli me but few ppl oso la ...
Having moral tomorrow ... Luckily I had memorize the value and meaning ... Muahahah
Gonna have class jamuan next monday ....
Must take lots of pics and have lots of fun .... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment