Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

61 post

Having exam so didn't update blog ... :)
Stressing out ...
I even tore my science reference book ... xD
But I still cheat during exam ..
This is the worst cheating ever ...
My teacher got a call and he just walk out ....
But later he call another teacher to jaga us ...
But it was too late ... Cause our answers adi flying all around .... xD
The worst is me and my friend who sat behind me , mun hoong ...
Wat to do ?? He dunno how to answer ...
As a friend must help one another .... xD
After exam .., feel relief ... But still worrying for my maths ... :(
Went to school on tuesday but not monday ....
Cause monday there is assembly ... xD
Watch two movies during LK ... But one of it watch b4 liao de ... xD
We play with newspaper like finding for job , cars and houses ....
Circle all the things with highlighters ... hehehe
AND ..,
We played truth or dare .... And that's is the worst truth or dare ever ....
PROMISE .., I'll never play that game anymore ... xD

Well .., last last saturday I went to an orphanage home ...
It is actually kinda 'fei' ...
We go there just to sing song , eat and that's all ...
It took abt half an hour to go there just to do all these ... =="
Took few pics and a video Bianca keep asking to post on fb ... xD

Last saturday ... After gb went amber's hse to prepare food for fund-raising ...
Overall it was fun ... Rather than staying at home doin nothing ... :)
Sun went sunday service and later sell food for fund-raising ...
Sorry to say ..., but service is boring ... Later sell the food .., ate the left ones and went home ...
And .., and ... A lil call me 'see kit jiejie' ...
I was like ..... OMG !! Dun call me jiejie ... Sound so old ..
Beside my cousin no one else will call me jiejie ...
It should be can't call me jiejie .... xD
Then adam/andrew follow that lil girl call my see kit jiejie ... =="

I wanna cut my fringe so badly ...
But my mum always dun let or ask me to go to the salon that i din want to go ...
Not I'm choosy ... But that salon punya aunt ruin my hair b4 ...
I had make a promise that i'll never let her touch my hair anymore ...
Sorry mum ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment