Monday, October 11, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

60th post

Wake up in the morning and watch tv ...
Then my mum say later go 九王爷, Ampang 拜拜 ....

I quickly take my lunch and go bath ... :)

Dress up nicely ... Not really nice la .. xD
I thought it would be very far ... But actually very near ..
Take abt 20mins to reach there ...

Park so far and walk so far ... ><
So smoky
, crowded and HOT !!
Urghhhhh ... I'll never go there anymore ...





Later go car4 buy groceries ...
Met Graceee .... hahahhaa
Went home ... Watch 'ho chak' ...
And play guessing with my sis .. We bet whether who get to guess the top 10 food in Malaysia ...
I won !! hahahahha
The winner was 'bak kut teh' ....
My dad's favourite ... Then he pulak wan eat .. =="
Almost every sunday oso 'bak kut teh' ... But quite nice la ... xD











This orchid were taken when I hlp my sis to take pic just now ...
I mean she have to take pic doin hse chores for her moral folio ... So I hlp her ..
All her pic is ACT doing hse chores ... hahaha
Is not easy to take care of it ...
Cause it will wilt easily ....
Hmph .., why am i talking abt taking care flower ?? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment