Saturday, October 9, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

59th post

Why is holiday days so boring ??
I promise to myself last week to take tis holiday chance to study ....
BUT ......
I didn't study ... Didn't even touch the book .. :(
Nvm .... Try my best !! :)
GAMBATEH !!
See Kit , U can do it !! :)

Went GB tis morning ....
As normal lo ... xD
Played a few games ...
A game that would maybe never end ... hahahah
Then later practice singing ...
If goin for orphanage visitation have to perform ...
Or not tak payah !! Muahahahahha

Just now my house damn meriah ... xD
My grandma was at my hse ..
So my cousin came to visit with her wife and 2 child ...
They're so so so cute ... ^^
But the lil guy very shy ... Dun shy shy lo .. xD
Then later my two aunt come ... It bcome more meriah ... hahahah
My aunt say i so pretty can go join Miss.Universe ... hahah
Thank u !! But Miss.Universe too much la ..
Miss.Malaysia maybe still can ... hahaha *perasannya*
Went out to eat and sent them to bus station to go bak Ipoh .....

Few more days PMR goin to end soon ... and I have to go bak to school ..
Normal life coming bak ...
But end year holiday coming sooooooon ... xD

AND

Sis ..... Stop stalking me by reading my blog .... xD
Joking

No comments:

Post a Comment