Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

63 post



Owh ...
I'm like an adult busy working everyday till I have no time to on9 ..
I even have not enough time to slp ... :(
I;m just a 14 years old little girl .....
Why is my life like an adult ??
My holiday should be relaxing & enjoying like others do .....
Mom , mom , mom .....
I just don't understand why ..
and if u ask i like the job ??
I would answer u , it's definitely suck !!
Anyway .... Next year's holiday wouldn't be like tis anymore !! :D
Awwwww ... I just miss my friends so much ...
Especially **** ... hahhah
I'm goin PD tis sat & sun ....
Then next sat & sun goin johor ...
Woots !! Awesome ....
But mon - fri working .... :(
I told my self not to mutter .., cause after working so hard I get salary ... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment