Friday, August 27, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

52 post

Our exam have pass away !! hahaha
Last day was on last tues .. It ends after recess ...
So , after recess it was LK !!
Teacher forget to bring Karate Kid dvd so , no choice lo ... Play computer lo ..
Unfortunately , almost all the com tak ada internet wan ..
So , we played the game in comp .. It was quite fun ..
Cause we had like a competition for highest score .....
It is like in CC cause almost all the com playing the same game ... hehehe
After that is BM ... Thought of no more exam ...,
Suddenly pulak come UPM ppl give us some question paper like exam paper ...
Our position was still like exam cause we haven arrange bak our tables ...
Tat so called exam , I'm goin to fail ... hahahha
It is actually not exam la ... :)
Wed , was YinMun's b'day !!
Had a small celebration with few friends in car4 ...
We went for KFC & bowling & walk around .....
They planned to go roller ... but I said NO !! hahaha
Cause is not worth it ... :)
Played bowling ... I got last .. :(
I wan ask sifu , Jonathan to hlp me oso cannot ... hahaha




(dark hor ?? actually the ball masuk longkang liao but is not me .. haha)

Thurs , got my maths result ...
Like wat I expected .... I din thought of telling anyone ...
But I told amber and later pulak everyone know ...
It is so fucking ....
at nite went for the chocolate fare in sri petaling ...
and it sucks ...
It thought it gonna be lots of chocolate ... but NOT !! waste my time going ....
BUT , but ..... I get to see the nicest moon ever in my life ...
It is so BIG & ROUND & NICE !!
ORANGE colour one ... :)
Fri , today ....
Had sportcheck in school ....
Not bad la ... hahahhaa
Yin mun told me something abt the 'lui' gang ... hahahha
So funny ... Pity the pengawas who jaga my class ... hahah
But she should be lucky ...
Cause we makes joke and talk to her !! :)
That's all ...

Waiting for three years later to get to go to ROME !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment