Friday, August 20, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

51 post

Although I din show or tell it ...
But it seriously hurt !! :)
I don't mean anything ....

Teacher are seriously crappy .... hahaha
Anyway what happened was , during Eng exam I was bored after finish ...
And so , I suddenly think of a song then I wrote down a few words from chorus which is :
I miss u like crazy ... Then later I go add words la ... Like 'Im fallin in love with u'
Suddenly the teacher come to my side and saw what i wrote ....
I laugh at her and quickly turn over the paper ...
Then later when she collect the OMR paper she go tell me 'Im fallin in love with u arh'
LOL !! So crappy ..... hahhaha

Exam are quite good ... Cause YinMun sits beside me and copy ..... hahaha
But but but , MATHS SUCKS !!
Why izzit always maths ?? Mid-Term exam oso maths ...
I dun wanna FAIL !! :(
Hope that my subjective won't turn out 0/40 if not mistaken ...
There is 10 ques ... Ques that I know how to answer is just abt 3 or 4 ...
The worst thing is that I'm not sure with the ques that I know how to answer is right !!
DAMN IT !!
I 'Beh Song' Wong Chan Yoon .... xD
Make the paper so difficult ...
Padan muka ........................... *secret*

Yung Sing be prepared with ur Ipod touch !! hahahha
The present u gimme THANKS ...
But .....,
It is not counted ....
I still wan Ipoh Touch !! xD

That's all ... Hope our plan with Yin Mun works !! :)
and Amber , Pls go to the camp !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment