Friday, August 13, 2010

50 post

I reach my 50 post ...
Actually achieve long time ago la ... But some of the post I didn't count so ......... :)
Erm , acutually nothing much ... My mum say wanna go IOI tomorrow ...
Hope so it is COME TRUE !! hahaha
Btw , need go GB tomorrow lo ....
and thx yung sing for the SPECIAL BISCUIT !! :)
The poem below is to all my friends .... Actually I just post it for fun .... There is only three word to describe abt my feeling to u all ... I guess u know the word too rite ?? :)
Solitude have I to endure ,
seemingly held with disclosure .
A fellow left astray ,
as yet from yesterday .
Flashing your dainty , disarming smile ,
warms my heart every once in a while .
Our long time kinship ,
will always bloom with friendship .
It has never been so profound ,
a lifetime friend have i found .
Let our friendship be a bond ,
which can never be like a dry pond .
Let us not forget then dreams we share ,
forever like sisters or brothers we share .
You'll always be a friend to me ,
and that's the way it should be .
ILY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment