Thursday, August 12, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

49th post

Let's start the post with some leng lui punya pic !! hahaha ...
and the leng lui is me lo !! xD *perasannya*


Sleeping peacefully and suddenly ......
ROAR !! hahahha ...


Hey !!
Was actually very happy today but one of my friend make me mad pulak ...
Brainless betul ... I wanna advise u guys to think twice before doin something ...
One of my friend , she pull my zip down today ...
I was like wtf ... then i shouted 'woiiii' and she smile at me and walk away ...
One of my guy friend saw and he stare at me then later smile to me ...
I went and ask him whether he saw anything and he say just my shirt,white colour ..
I very 'beh song' her liao lo ... hahahha
and Yan ... I'M NOT THE MALAY GUY !! hahhaha
Damn innocent lo me !! :)
Wat happen was , ee-ting hide yan hui's tupperware ...
Then later i started a story to hlp ee-ting that a malay guy took it ...
And I can't recognize the malay guy and don't know he ...
Then later dunno where she go , I ask ee-ting to take bak out ...
Then I tell her that the guy put bak here wan ...
She pulak thought i took it punya then ignore me ...
Damn swt la !! Till I swear onli she believe me !!
Lao po arh , I'm ur lao gong !!
Must trust me !! :)
Went toilet 4 org together and splash water ...
I din get wet .. Cause I'm the one who splash !! hahaha
Then later abt 30 mins go toilet again ... and kena splash by yin mun !!

No comments:

Post a Comment