Monday, August 9, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

48th post

Let's start with story in Ipoh !! :)
My AhYi and cousin came to my hse from johor to go bak together ...
Start my journey at abt 2 something .. Reach there 5 something if not mistaken..
Greet my aunt and uncle then I disturb my cousin ...
She got high , jump here jump there and shouted like crazy ppl ... hahaha
Then later went to bath and ate ice-cream before goin to visit my grandma far away but still in Ipoh ... haha .. My uncle sell ice-cream so get free ice-cream !! :)
Went there then later went to eat dinner ... We ate '腿' ..
腿 means pig's leg whereas 腿 means chicken leg !! hahaha ..
I din eat la .. Cause i dun like it !! xD
After that went bak to Popo hse ... and bath again ..
Wacthed movie awhile then start sms-ing while playing with lil cousin ...
She hugged me suddenly .. Then i ask her why ?? She smile to me ... So cute ..
Kacau me sms .... Keep on pressing call and called yung sing ... hahaha
She bite me , she pull me , she kissed me , she hugged me ...
She MOLEST ME !! hahaha
She touched my boob ... and later open my shirt and look in ...
She even sang song ... Sing wrong lyrics wan ...
Summore wan me teman her to sing !! hahaha ...
Sing b'day song sing till 'ju ni xia yu kuan le' not
'ju ni shen re kuai le' ... hahaha ....
Crap la she ... hahaaha
Though it is fun to ply with her !! :)
The next morning , wake up at abt 8 someting ...
Wash up adi then had my breakfast ...
I thought we're going to mourn my grandmother adi but actually have to wait till 11.30 !!
Haiyo .. then wake me up so early for wat ??
Finish breakfast , watch tv and play with my cousin again ...
Guess wat ?? Got molested again !! hahahha
Later get to eat ice-cream again !! :)
Ate peppermint flavour ... and they say it is toothpaste !!
hahaha ... so after u ate it dun need to brush teeth !! hahaha
abt 11 something went to the memorial place ...
Bought 4 bungkus kopi and my cousin hit on it kena my leg !! =="
Bad girl !! haaha ....
Saw monkeys there and later all went to see monkey ...
My uncle then say u'll come to see monkey or mourn popo ??
Then all go bak to the thing I dunno how to say ..... hahaha
Sat there awhile and my cousin come and lean on me and hugged me ...
She love me !! xD hahaha
Then later went to eat lunch and come bak KL !!
Sleep soundly in the car !! wakakaka ... :)




Yung sing !! Tis is the little girl who talk to u !! :)
Is train station ...


Gunung !! hahaha









I'll find the kellie castle picture for u , yung sing !! wait !! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment