Friday, August 6, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

47th post

RACIST !! RACIST !! RACIST !!
Herh ....
Student in SMK Bukit Jalil will understand tis ...
Anyway , I'm here to post a picture ... Will see later ... :)
Erm .... Nothing much today ....
And Pn.Huzni ...
I don't know whether should I say her dumb or crazy ... hahha
She said that if those who absent 2morrow(Sat) she will cadang that we come during Deepavali ...
Cause 2morrow is ganti for Deepavali ... hahaha .. or not
She will write down our name and call us on the stage ...
U thought like that then can ugut us arh ?? I sue u arh ...
As a teacher u say like that ... xD
She 'beh song' with us cause there will onli be 7 student in 2c goin school ...
Beh song then tell lo ... Need like tis meh ??
Anyway WE DON'T CARE !! :)
and ..
Tis morning I wake up at abt 4 to make pancake ...
I was blur early in the morning and I fry my hand along ...
Stupid betul !! hahaha
and after making I feel sleepy and there is abt half an hour more ...
So , I went bak to slp ...
Amazingly I dreamt of my lately grandmother ...
I think it wasn't a good dream ... Cause we were all crying ...
My grandmother looks good and healthy in the dream .. :)
Going bak Ipoh tomorrow to 'bai bai' ...
It has prob in uploading picture !! will upload the other time !! :)
CIAO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment