Thursday, August 5, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

46th post
[HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANG YUNG SING]
{Best Wishes}
I know u love my present alot !! :)

I just love my life alot ... ♥
I think i have stated tis on the last last post .. hahaha
So , today is thursday ... Had 4 period of zurielawati ... she sucks la ...
Anyway , I dun hear wat she teach at all ..
Always have fun during her period !! hahaha ...
Bla bla bla ... and it come to PSV ...
The teacher just sucks like zurielawati !! hahaha
and thx to mei mei for bullying me !!
It is very ticklish !! hahahah
SMILE .. SMILE .. SMILE :)
Oh yea ... wanna tell u guys something funny ..
My friend , Yung earn she hold my hand then she put my hand at her butt ..
Then later she turn around and scold me ...
I'm like wat ??
She scold me that I touch her butt and say this wasn't the first time ...
When i din even touch her !! hahaha ..
Goodness !! hahahha
She is just funny with her way !! :)



Ferries wheel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment