Monday, August 2, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

45 post

Incredibly I went MidValley last sunday !! :)
Thanks to my dad !! He is the one who gimme money to spend and sent me to yan's hse ..
Thx alot dad ... and
He even bring me to have breakfast before sending me to yan's hse !!
Daddy , I♥U !! :)
Reach MV and queue up for tickets ..
Actually dun need to queue up , mana tau they change rules ..
Use credit card oso have to queue up ...
Queue for quite long too ...
Then bought the tickets , meet everyone but ....
We wasted one ticket !!
Devan la .. FFK .. haiz
Summore rm12 for one ticket !! But ,
We save popcorn's money !! hahaha .. A guy offer us some coupons to redeem it for FREE !!
We watched Despicable Me !! It was funny and nice ..
A small kid sitting sumwhere near us laugh till so cute !! hahaha
Movie finish , came out , went toilet and start shopping with ee-ting !!
hahaha ... Damn crazy la ... It takes so long just to shop a shop !! hahah
after everything , ee-ting and yan went for another movie ..
Left me the only girl with three guys .. ( Keng ee , Suvin & Thursal)
I was sms-ing wih my sis and they keep asking me the same question which is :
'sms-ing with who?' ... asked tis so many times ... the answer is the same ... haiz
Boring ....... Firstly we went to eat ... Walk so long but ended up eating in FoodCourt ...
hahhaa ... Walk around .. and they keep going in to electrical shop ...
But thanks to Keng ee that helping me so that I can go shopping !! hahaha
Anyway , not shopping la ... Is buying present for yung sing and my cousin !!
Went in alot of shops but not suitable ... Maybe I'm choosy ...
or seriously not suitable ... hahahah
Then they keep teasing me until I'm lazy to talk to them I start ignoring them ...
I walk around , and went in to girls type shops like (miss watever , teddy tales , roxy .......)
They follow me and went in the shops too ... and block my way ...
Then later dun noe where they went left me alone I start to scare ...
and so I called Keng ee ... then I walk alone again ...
I was scare if anything happen so go bak to them ...
Keng Ee walk with me to find present ... Found for yung sing but not my cousin ...
Is seriously difficult ... xD
Then later we walk together again and I langgar ppl ... xD
I was sms-ing while walking ... Although keng ee advice lots of time adi but ,
adi langgar lo .. wat to do ?? hahaha , SRY !! :)
Then dunno where they went but I got stomachache so I stop ....
I wanted to faint !! hahahha ... It was so pain ... xD
That's all ... Although I brought camera but din take picture ..
The guys fault !! xD
Btw , Had a great time with them too !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment