Friday, July 30, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

45th post

ILY ...
i love you !! :)


Crappy , Crappy ...
As usual la ... Forget everything adi la ... xD
But I can tell that ,
Every day , every hour , every minute , every second is NICE FOR ME !! :)
I enjoy my life alot !! U know not abit but ALOT !! hahaha
I just love being myself ...
Not too smart , not too stupid ..
Not too bad , not too good ...
But !!
I'm too pretty !! hahaha
I remember that i went to yinmun hse last wed for BM presentation ...
Everyone eat chicken rice except me ... Why ?
Cause I'm SPECIAL !! xD
Done everything qickly and went down to ply with dog ...
I dun like dog !! So I stay inside !! :)
and her husky is name Sunday .. hahahh
I call her monday , tues , wed , thurs , fri , sat and she gimme such a cute reaction !!
hahahha ...
But too bad ... I still dun like dog ... xD
Had kinda like assembly today ...
But it is fun cause there is visitor ...
He is funny and oso scary !! hahahha
But most of it is funny la ... hahaha
hmmm ... He looks like a mat salleh but he is Malaysian !!
He say he is PR ... Which I dunno wat it mean .. hahaha
Anyway , learn alot today !!
and scold bad words using idioms !!
hahahahaa ... can u tell me how to say fuck as idiom ?
Get to noe qian qian's crush in accident !!
Thx to meimei ... hahahah
Ah mu !! :)

Maybe going MV tis sunday !!
Gonna watch despicable me !!
awwwwwww , iloveit !! haahha
Hope so can go !! :)

Act rajin punya !! hahahacute guitar !! :)I plays guitar ... wanna learn ?? ask me !! xDI noe I'm just too cool with guitar !! xDuseless ginger bread !! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment