Thursday, July 22, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

44 post

Went to witht he new koperasi uniform ... Nice !!
hahaha .. wearing koperasi shirt can ply with tie !! YAY !!
unlike school uniform ... hahahha ...
On Tueaday ,
Went Lk room and watch 'how to train the dragon' ...
Din really watch la , abit la ... :)
The dragon was so , so , so , so CUTE !! I♥IT !!
Stay bak for English club potluck (spelling not sure) ..
My grp make muffin ... and I not sure if mine are nice , but i'm sure Kim's one are NICE !! :)
Took kinda lot of picture ... Look for it in Facebook !!
Then on wednesday had PJ , played football ...
Spoil my new shoe .. xD Gonna bring another shoe the next time !! xD
Stay bak for volleyball ...
Talk to evon and grace before it start !! Gossip .. hahah
Today , thursday ...
Was not suppose to stay but stay to teman ee-ting ...
Took pic with ee-ting and keng ee ... will update later !! :)
Then suddenly pulak no battery !! haiz
Then go padang ply badminton with keng ee ... wearing skirt !!
'lari cahaya'(convert to cantonese) lo ... hahaha
Sweat so much and STINKS !! xD

Hope I can go Sunway this sunday to celebrate Keng Ee's birthday !!
I'm very sorry if I can't go !!

No comments:

Post a Comment