Monday, July 19, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

43 post

Went church at night ...
Can't believe Lih Yin and Keng Ee oso tumpang Amber's car !! hahaha
Sot with Lih Yin in the car then reach there oso continue sot ...
'dai sam jie' muncul liao !! hahaha ... Want to rampas Lih Yin from me !! xD
hahaha ... Crap alot and later number ourselves !!
Yin Mun got 24 and I got 25 .. Then we change number .. Why ??
Cause my birth date is 24 and her's is 25 !! xD
Lih Yin birth date oso 24 .. So coincidence .. But is on February .. I'm Jan !! :(
Why she born so late ?? xD
Play game with our name ... Luckily Lih Yin ask me to put full name !! hahaha
Useful !! Form word using name ... kinda fun ...
Later had abit devotion abt Friendship !!
Pastor Charles teach that friends are very important ... YES !! hahha
Then later he say ask the person next to u 'will u hlp me when i need ur help' ??
If yes HIGH-5 ... So I HIGH-5 with Yin Mun and Keng Ee ..
Later , he say ask the person next to you ' Can I call u when i'm in trouble'??
If yes HIGH-5 ... HIGH-5 again .. and I gave my number which is ...
*drum roll* 999 !! hahaha
Call me anytime !! :)
After that can have food ... BBQ !! I won't 'Q' myself cause is HOT !!
Keng Ee and Darryl helped us !! Thanks !! hahaha
Din eat alot la .. Most of the time is for playing and talking !! xD
All my fault to start abt ghost and everyone scare each other and talk abt ghost ...
Especially Liew Wye Yan !! Can't stop scaring ppl ...
I was the one started it and I pulak scare ...
Imagine ... It is night and surrounding is DARK !!
Run around cause kena scared !! hahaha ...
All my fault !! xD
Talked to Pastor Charles and he said we suppose stay over there ,
cause the next morning we having enrolment oso ...
Good idea !! Is too late !! xD
Keep talking abt ghost and Kim and the Bf took alot random pic !! hahaha
Hide Darryl's phone ...
His fault to say I'm short !! blek
Later went bak Amber's condo ... Waited at the swimming pool for Darryl and Ee-ting to go back ... My shoe hurts alot and so I sit down and took off my shoe ... NICE !! haha
Keng Ee talk abt ghost again ... But I'm eager abt it so I hear it ... xD
Scary betul !! hahaha .. Chit-chat , chit-chat then went up amber's hse ...
Had some jokes from Keng Ee's art teacher FB profile .. Damn cold wan !! hahah
Went home and sleep ... Sweet , sweet dream !! :)
Can't slp !! Cause too scare liao .. xD
All Kim and Keng Ee's fault !! hahah .. jkjk

Next morning , ENROLMENT DAY !!
OMG !! I'm nt fully ready for bible reading !!
Reach there waited awhile then start ....
Start with marching .. I did mistake !! SORRY !! :(
Hopes it doesn't really matter !! xD
Went up had some talking then this and that ...
Got singing session and bla bla bla ...
and here comes bible reading .. Wat ?? So fast ??
Went on the stage and started smiling to Captain ... hahah
Then start reading ... I was giggling .. So cold and my heart beat very fast !! xD
Once finish reading .. said 'amen' and quickly run down the stage !! hahah
SCARY , scary , scary !!
After finish everything went down for fall out and have sweet time with LihYin !! xD
Sit in air-cond room with Amber , LinYin , May Ling and Bryan came in no where !! hahaha ... All eat nasi lemak ... Damn hot !! Pedas , pedas !! hahaha
Then finish then balik rumah !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment