Saturday, July 17, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

42 post

Went movie yesterday nite with 2 my sis and my sis friend ...
Watched inception ...
Not to say not nice but .... kinda 'fei' !! xD
Met kin kit and ah yew there !! Such coincidence ...
Forgot to bring jacket ... So cold !!
When finish time ... Hold hand with my second sis walk out of the cinema ..
Long time din hold my sis hand ...
It is so nice to hold her hand !! :)
Wait till one tuesday I'll get to hold her hand again ...
Cause go pasar malam she scare I lost or kena langgar
so she will hold my hand !! :)

Went GB tis morning ...
Practice for 2morrow enrolment ...
Gonna be the first bible reader !! *nervous*
Hope it will be fine !! :)
Going to church again tonite for BBQ ...
Cause have to teman Lih Yin !!
I'm such a good friend !! hahaha
and she said I'M THE BEST !! xD
Hmmm ... Take pics ?? hahaha
Shot !! My sis took the camera ... haiz
Gonna thx AMBER alot !!
Sry ya .. Always tumpang kereta !! xD

OhYa ... My mum told me something scary ...
On thursday nite .. My house phone got some weird sound ...
I thought it was my dad playing with the phone ...
But later the sound went on for very long ...
So , I look back and found out the weird sound came from it own ... *question mark*
Why arh ??
The next morning my mom told me that it is maybe signal from my grandmother ..
Means ?? On thursday was the day my grandmother spirit come bak ...
So maybe the sound is the signal ...
Serious ?? Omg !! Why din u told me earlier ??
My mum scare I unable to slp cause it is night ...
If told my earlier then maybe I will get to see popo ...
I miss her so much !!
My mum explain that we're nt suppose to get to see her cause is not good for her ...
Ok ...
Popo , I hope u got to see me on last thursday night !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment