Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

53 post

I know my blog just sucks alot .... But nvm , I'm taking it as dairy ... :)
So , last sat , I went GB and we make a suprise party for Capt.Prisca & Chaplain.Shooky ..
It was seriusly suprise that Capt cry ... hehehe
So , on that day , for devotion she show us a video .... It is seriously amazing and NICE !! :)
I would never forget abt it .... hahaha
After that I went MidValley to buy something later went for window shopping ...
So sad ... Can see and touch but not buying it ...
Went home abt 6 something then had sushi for dinner .... That's all for the day ..
Sun morning went MidValley again ... hahahh .. There's some reason la ... xD
After that went to have lunch with my sis at little vietnam ... one word to describe 'suck' !!
The food damn not yummy ... hahhaha
Then went walk walk ... Window shopping again .. Then meet my sis friend and went sushi king ..
Then went to buy starbucks again ... Wonder why izzit so nice .. hahhaa
Mon , absent for school ....
Was suppose to go swimming with my sis but suddenly had a shy feeling so din go ... hahha
So stayed at home and later 2 something my sis they all come bak ... Yung sing came along too ..
Then we watch horror movie !!! wakakakka .. hahah
Yung sing scare me kena scare by my sis pulak ... hehe .. xD shout summore ... xD
Then after dinner watch another horror movie again ... Tis time it is seriously scary ... :)
Later went out to bukit jalil for countdown merdeka ...
Guess wat ?? There's nobody there !! hahaha
My dumb sis got eye problem ... Ppl celebrate on tues morning she pulak thought mon nite ...
Bodoh betul ... jkjk , hahaha ...
Then went mamak till 12 something onli go home ... Feel so dumb .. hahha
Tues went sunway with my sis and the bf ... Ate sushi king ... :) not nice punya
Then went shopping with my second sis AGAIN !!
I shopping with her three times liao ... Summore window shopping !! haiz ......
This time use my money since two days ago oso use abit of her money ... xD
I brought rm50 still got left rm10 something ... not bad .. hahha
We ate baskin robin cause there is discount it was 31st !! :)
Then bla bla bla and reach home ....
Wed ...... YinMun told me something whcih happen on mon ...
It's being complicated !! hahaha
Anyway , I;m not goin to care ...
Had PJ .... Laugh till I wanna cry .. hahaha
Mr.Ng is so funny ... hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment