Thursday, September 30, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

57th post

How I wish I'm a sleeping beauty ...
I may slp all de time without having any worries ...
Hmph ....
But , but .... Still Ilovemylife !! :)
Don't ever try to change me ....

Had a strage dream ... hahaha
I got bully by Kai thong ... I told her and she laugh at me ...
Hahahaha ... Then I keep repating this word >> 'in dream oso wan bully me' ...
Hahahas !!
In reality oso bully me alot lo ....

I have this game or call it bet with my friend ... (mun , evon , qian , thong and me)
We bet that who get married first must pay each of us rm100 (angpau) ...
But if get married last rm200 (angpau) ...
Isn't this so random ??
Hahahaha
Got nothing to ply anymore and talk abt future ....
Hopefully the one who get married first remember to give angpau !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment