Friday, September 24, 2010

SeeKitTellYou♥

55th post

FASTING DAY !!
Hahahas .... Maybe u don't get wat I mean ... Let me explain .. :)
My gang which consists of 5 members ...
SohMun(leader) , SohThong(Assitant) , SohQian (Treasurer) , SohPeng (Setiausaha) , SohKhong(Assitant Setiausaha)
So , our first activity today is fasting from early in the morning till after school ...
It was SohQian's idea ... hahaha
Make us so hungary ... haha
But actually quite ok la ... :) FUN !!
Next weeks activity would be drinking water ...
5 of us must bring 1litre of water and must finish it !! :)
AND .....,
Something funny happen ...
Me , SohMun and SohThong went toilet together ..
When almost reach the toilet i stamp my feet ...
So , this man who pass-by stare at me and says something while smiling ...
Dun even noe wat he saying la ...
And actually we have went toilet adi but just wanna waste time so go again ...
Then tis SohMun and SohThong take revenge on me cause i splash water on them ...
Once I step in the toilet then I realize they wanna do something ..
When I wanted to run they pull me masuk they toilet ...
I shouted and try to escaped ...
And I did it !! hahaha
The man who stare at me just now , stare at me again ...
hahahah ....
and YinMun say that I'm 38 ...
Am I really 38 ?? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment